HONEYWELL HOWARD LEIGHT FM Radio Digital Earmuffs offer high quality music listening in high noise environments, and your choice of AM or FM radio, plus virtually any music source with a 3.5 mm jack. Sync Radio provides OSHA compliant hearing protection at noise levels up to 110 dB. The internal volume is limited to 82 dB so you cannot turn the radio up to dangerous levels. Sync Radio is well made for durability and comfort. The fully adjustable padded headband and generously sized soft ear pads mean you can wear your Sync Radio ear muffs comfortably for extended periods.
Areas of use: routine work, light industry, textile industry, landscaping, etc. Radio earmuffs are not suitable for those who work near mobile heavy equipment or who need precise focus on their work, because you can get distracted when listening to radio.
- NRR 25 rating for use in noise environments up to 110 dB
- Built in AM/FM radio
- Maximum radio volume of 82 dB
- External input via patch cable from any external source with a 3.5 mm jack
- 10 programmable station presets
- Digital display
- Low battery warning
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Normal battery life with continuous use is about 110 hours
- Package includes Sync Radio ear muffs, two AA batteries and 3.5mm patch cable
Howard Leight is a leading global provider of passive and electronic hearing protection and eye protection for shooting sports. Founded in 1972 by Howard Leight himself, the brand has pursued the prevention of hearing loss via innovative hearing conservation solutions. With a storied history in the market, including the invention of banded hearing in the 1970’s and PU foam earplugs in the 1980’s, Howard Leight continues as an industry leader with over 150 patents.