PORTWEST CV35 Reusable Anti-Microbial Fabric Face Mask with Nose Band. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and controls numerous odour-causing microorganisms that can accumulate in the fibres from skin contact and laundering. Adjustable nose bar for improved fit and to prevent glasses from fogging. Elasticated ear loops with adjuster for the perfect fit.
CWA 17553:2020 tested to 10 washes and anti-microbial finish to 50 washes. Machine washable at 60 degrees.
- Individually wrapped inside hygienic polybag
- Reusable and machine washable at 60 degrees
- 100% cotton breathable inner fabric
- Anti-microbial finish Texpel MicroTM, kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Controls numerous odour-causing microorganisms that can accumulate in fibres from skin contact and laundering
- Keeps face fresh, dry and odour free
- Soft-to-touch cotton for ultimate wearer comfort
- Adjustable nose bar for improved fit and reduce fogging of glasses
- CWA 17553: 2020 Filtration Efficiency: >94%, Breathing Resistance: 1.7 mbar
- Fabric Performance After 10 washes: Filtration Efficiency: >86%, Breathing Resistance: 1.5 mbar
Be sure to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on a mask. Do NOT touch the mask when wearing it.
PS! Portwest Reusable Anti-Microbial Face Mask with Nose Band in not a medical mask or personal protective equipment.
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.