TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The general terms and conditions of ordering apply to the legal relations arising from the ordering of products via the ordering environment of Becky AS (hereinafter referred to as Becky Tööohutuskeskus) at www.becky.ee (hereinafter referred to as e-shop).
- Orders can be placed via the e-shop www.becky.ee; by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +372 670 6880.
- The Customer does not need to register as a Becky Tööohutuskeskus e-shop user to order products.
- When ordering from the e-shop, the Customer selects the desired Product(s), specifies the quantity, size and colour of each Product, the payment for the Products and the delivery method. Before final confirmation of the order, the Customer has the possibility to review the order and to modify the submitted order.
- The Customer has the possibility to choose in the header of the Website whether he/she wishes to see the prices of the Products with or without VAT.
- The price of delivery is added to the price of selected Products in accordance with the delivery method selected by the Customer (from Becky Tööohutuskeskus store at Laki 30A, Tallinn you can get your order free of charge).
- The contract between the Customer and Becky Tööohutuskeskus is considered to be concluded after the order is confirmed by the Customer and the order confirmation is sent by email.
- Pay for the order using the link to the online bank or with debit and credit card. Montonio Finance UAB offers payment solutions and all transactions are in euro.
- Pay for your order by Esto instalment. Read more HERE.
- Pay for your order by an invoice. For that you need to fill out the Credit Application and register your company on Becky Tööohutuskeskus´ website as a Contracted Business Client.
Product delivery and delivery times
- The ordered Products are delivered by Becky Tööohutuskeskus by the means of transport chosen by the Customer: to the selected parcel machine, by courier or the order can be picked up at the Becky Tööohutuskeskus store (Laki 30A, Tallinn). The customer will receive an e-mail confirmation when the order is ready in the store.
- The method of delivery is chosen by the Customer when placing the order. The delivery prices are fixed in the price list, which is also visible to the Customer when placing the Order:
- SmartPOST will deliver your order to the parcel machine at a delivery charge of 3.00 €.
- Omniva will deliver your order to a parcel machine at a delivery charge of 3.00 €.
- OSC courier will deliver your order at a delivery charge of 3.00 €.
- From Becky Tööohutuskeskus store at Laki 30A, Tallinn you can get your order free of charge. The store is open Mon – Fri 8:30 – 17:00.
- For orders starting from 40€ transport is FREE!
- The product will be shipped from the warehouse within 1-3 working days. In case of delays in dispatch, the Customer will be contacted as soon as possible.
- When the order arrives at the parcel machine, a message will be sent to the Customer’s mobile phone and e-mail address, containing the location of the parcel machine, opening hours and personal door code. Deliveries will be held at the parcel machine for 7 calendar days from the date of the message. Customers will receive an additional 2 reminder messages for parcels that have not been collected. If you do not take the parcel out within 7 calendar days, the order will be cancelled.
Consumer’s right to withdraw from the order
- Consumer as a customer (hereinafter referred to as the “Consumer”) has the right to withdraw from the order of the Products without giving any reason from the time of placing the order until 14 calendar days after receiving the Products. In order to cancel an order, the Customer must contact Becky Tööohutuskeskus by telephone on +372 670 6880 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- In the event that the Consumer cancels the order, the Consumer undertakes to return the unused and undamaged Products without undue delay, but no later than 14 calendar days from the date of the request for cancellation. The Consumer must return the Products to the Becky Tööohutuskeskus store, Laki 30 A, Tallinn or send the Products to Itella Smartpost, Omniva or DPD parcel machine in Mustika Keskus. When sending the Products through parcel machine, add Becky AS as recipient and a phone number +372 5847 0678. The Consumer shall bear the costs of returning the Products upon cancellation of the order.
- Becky Tööohutuskeskus shall refund the amount paid by the Consumer for the returned Products and the delivery charge up to the amount paid by the Customer, but not more than the price of the most inexpensive mode of transport chosen for delivery in the region. In the event that the Consumer returns the Products ordered in part, Becky Tööohutuskeskus shall reimburse the delivery charges in proportion to the number of Products ordered. Becky Tööohutuskeskus shall refund the money within a maximum of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, subject to a condition, but not earlier than 3 working days from the date of receipt of the Products returned by the Customer. Becky Tööohutuskeskus will refund the full cost of dispatch to the Customer in the event of withdrawal due to defective or incorrect Products.
- In the event that the Product returned by the Customer is damaged, Becky Tööohutuskeskus shall be entitled to claim damages up to the amount of the selling price of the Product. This amount shall be deducted from the amount to be returned to the Customer.
- The Customer has the right to order the Products from the e-shop at the price and under the conditions set by Becky Tööohutuskeskus. The Products sent to the Customer must be correct and complete and must comply with the terms and conditions fixed by Becky Tööohutuskeskus.
- In the event of a defect in the Product, the Product shall be replaced by the same Product, unless the corresponding Product is no longer available for sale. If the corresponding Product is no longer available for sale, the Product shall, at the option of the Customer, be replaced or the sales contract shall be terminated and the value of the Product shall be refunded to the Customer.
- The Customer is entitled, in the event of non-conformity of the Product with the terms of the contract, to invoke the protection options provided by law.
Obligations of the Customer
- When placing an order, the Customer is obliged to provide the information necessary for the execution of the order: first name and surname, exact address (street, house number, apartment number, postcode, city/town/ or village/county) if a courier or parcel machine has been chosen for the delivery of the order, contact telephone number and, if possible, e-mail address.
- If the Customer and the recipient of the Product are different, the Customer must also provide details of the recipient. If the information provided by the Customer is incorrect and/or incomplete, Becky Tööohutuskeskus does not guarantee the correct fulfilment of the Product order. Where possible, Becky Tööohutuskeskus will contact the Customer to clarify any incorrect or incomplete information.
- By placing an order, the Subscriber confirms that he/she accepts the terms and conditions set out in these General Terms and Conditions and undertakes to comply with them.
Rights of Becky Tööohutuskeskus
- Becky Tööohutuskeskus reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions of Ordering without prior notice by publishing the new terms and conditions in force on the website.
- Becky Tööohutuskeskus reserves the right to modify the price list of the e-shop at any time without prior notice by publishing a new price list on the Internet platform.
- Becky Tööohutuskeskus reserves the right to refuse to accept an order or to cancel an order, for example, but not limited to, in the event of an incorrect price being published in the price list.
- In the event that the Customer fails to pay correctly, Becky Tööohutuskeskus reserves the right to publish the Customer’s information in the credit register.
Obligations of Becky Tööohutuskeskus
- Becky Tööohutuskeskus undertakes to deliver the Product(s) to the Customer in a correct and complete condition and to receive and document all complaints from the Customer.
- Becky Tööohutuskeskus undertakes to resolve the Customer’s complaint within 7 working days if the cause of the complaint is not attributable to the Customer. If the cause of the complaint is attributable to the Customer, the Customer must eliminate it at once.
- Becky Tööohutuskeskus undertakes to replace defective copies of the Products.
- All disputes between the parties shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement can be reached and the Customer wishes to proceed with the complaint, the Customer has the right to contact the Consumer Disputes Committee of the Consumer Protection Board at Rahukohtu 2, Tallinn 10130 or at the webpage www.komisjon.ee.
- The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to settle disputes arising from a contract between a consumer and a trader which the parties have not been able to resolve by agreement. The examination of the complaint by the Commission is free of charge for the parties.
If you have any questions, please call the customer support line at +372 670 6880 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org between 8:30 and 17:00 on weekdays.