3M 9928 FFP2S Welding Fume Respirator with Valve. Lightweight, effective, comfortable and hygienic FFP2 respirator protects against dust, mist and metal fume and resists clogging for extended use against welding fume. These respirators have been designed specifically for welding applications to provide protection against ozone and welding fume, plus relief from nuisance odours. Maintenance-free respirator.
Complies with EN 149 filtered half masks standard for protection against particles. Click HERE to read how to choose a respirator.
- Disposable FFP2 welding fume respirator offering reliable, effective protection against fine dusts, mists, metal fume and Ozone.
- Specifically designed to offer respiratory protection in welding operations
- Efficient particulate filter resists clogging for extended use against welding fume
- Filter resists clogging for extended use against welding fume
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 R D
3M is an innovative, global science-based company that is focused on developing products that improve people’s lives in a multitude of ways. 3M has designed a range of respirators using science to increase comfort, breathability and protection. 3M offers you a wide range of disposable, reusable, powered and supplied air respirators for protection against gases, vapours and particulates allowing you to choose the level and type of protection, comfort, style and maintenance requirements you need to work safely, comfortably and effectively.