Becky Tööohutuskeskus is an Estonian wholesale and retail company of work gloves, workwear, safety footwear and personal protective equipment, operating since 1993. Becky Tööohutuskeskus has a warehouse in Laki 30A, Tallinn, with a sales area of approx. 500 m2 and a storage area of approx. 2500 m2.
Our strong position in the Estonian market is based on our ability to combine knowledge of the industry, professionalism of our staff, fast service and delivery, a wide up-to-date product range and customer focus. Our strategic goal is to be the first choice for our customers, suppliers and our own employees.
Becky Tööohutuskeskus has over 50 partners and suppliers throughout Europe and Asia. Our product range includes over 3000 different products from the world’s leading manufacturers of occupational safety products, including 3M, Jalas, Euro Protection, ProJob, Showa, Honeywell, MTS, Portwest, Sievi, Dupont, etc.
We have more than 4000 satisfied customers – according to a customer satisfaction survey conducted in April 2017, more than 95% of customers are satisfied or very satisfied with Becky Tööohutuskeskus customer service and the quality and range of products. Becky’s largest customers are retail and wholesale companies in the building materials, gardening and personal protective equipment sectors, manufacturing, processing and construction companies, public authorities, etc. Becky’s customers are also very satisfied with the quality of our products and services.
BECKY OH&S quality management principles
The overall objective of Becky AS is to contribute to a healthy and safe working and living environment by providing expert advice and quality occupational safety products and services to our customers. In this way, the company’s economic success and development in accordance with its strategic objectives is also ensured.
In order to achieve the overall objective of Becky AS, we are guided by the following principles:
- Ensure that products and services meet customer requirements and expectations;
- To comply with the requirements of the legislation in our activities;
- Learn from mistakes made and do everything possible to avoid them in the future;
- Identify the risks and opportunities associated with the company’s activities and services and take appropriate action to mitigate risks and exploit opportunities;
- Continuously improve the services and products provided, taking into account the needs and expectations of customers and other stakeholders;
- Continuously improve the performance of the business and the quality management system;
- To support the development of employees and to upgrade their professional knowledge and skills;
- Establish and maintain long-term mutually beneficial relationships with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
These principles form the basis for defining and planning the achievement of quality objectives.
All employees are required to contribute to the implementation of the quality management principles and to the satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders.