3M Aura 9312+G3 FFP1 Particulate Respirator with Valve provides FFP1 breathing protection with a flat-fold, 3-panel design, low breathing resistance and an embossed, sculpted top panel that can help reduce eyewear fogging. It features an innovative chin tab for easy adjustments.
FFP1 protection against dusts (up to 12 x LPN) and mists in a wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments. It features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve that helps reduce heat build-up in hot and humid conditions, and the low-resistance filter technology helps you breathe easily. The flat-fold design makes it convenient to store when not in use. The braided, colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: yellow for FFP1 (NPF 4). This respirator is individually packed in hygienic wrapping to protect against contamination, and is designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products.
Complies with EN 149 filtered half masks standard for protection against particles. Click HERE to read how to choose a respirator.
- Low-resistance filter technology helps you breathe more easily
- Sculpted upper panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face for an effective seal
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat build-up in hot and humid conditions
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Chin tab designed for ease of positioning and adjustment
- Maximum usage level: Up to 4 x TLV
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D
3M is an innovative, global science-based company that is focused on developing products that improve people’s lives in a multitude of ways. 3M has designed a range of respirators using science to increase comfort, breathability and protection. 3M offers you a wide range of disposable, reusable, powered and supplied air respirators for protection against gases, vapours and particulates allowing you to choose the level and type of protection, comfort, style and maintenance requirements you need to work safely, comfortably and effectively.