3M VERSAFLO M-206 Headtop is lightweight and comfortable. PAPR headtop combines a respirator and faceshield, with the option of adding earmuffs for hearing protection. This headtop is popular in light industry where respirators and face protection are typically used, such as in dry food manufacturing, wood cutting or sanding, painting, powder handling, animal processing, or buffing and polishing operations.
The M-206 headtop was designed to provide a comfortable, easy-to-use solution for workers who typically wear both respiratory and face personal protective equipment. Combine the M-206 with 3M Versaflo PAPR or Supplied Air components to create a complete respiratory assembly.
3M Versafo M-206 Headtop is approved for use with 3M Versaflo TR-619E Powered Air Turbo Starter Kit.
3M VERSAFLO TR-619E Powered Air Turbo Starter Kit is available for pre order. Please contact our customer service email@example.com to specify delivery time.
- Complete, fully assembled PAPR Headtop allows for use right out of the box
- Flexible application, use with any 3M Versaflo system
- Hearing protection compatible with M-985 earmuffs (sold separately)
- May be a comfortable PAPR alternative to negative pressure respirators
- Meets the requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard for limited eye and face protection devices; may be a comfortable alternative to standard faceshields
- Easy to use design with ratchet suspension and liftable visor