3M 6098 Gas, Vapour and Particulate Filter AXP3 protects against organic vapours (boiling point below 65 °C) and particulates. Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000 Series Reusable Full Face Masks featuring the 3M™ Bayonet Filter Attachment System.
Complies with standards: EN 143 specifies particle filters for use as components in unassisted respiratory protective devices with the exception of escape apparatus and filtering facepieces. EN 371 standard for AX gas filters and combined filters against low boiling organic compounds
3M™ Gas, Vapour and Particulate Filter 6098 protects against organic vapours (boiling point below 65 °C) and particulates.
- Trapezoidal shaped gas, vapour and particulate filters, that combine excellent protection with superb comfort and balance
- Lightweight, low breathing resistance, well balanced when fitted to mask
- Provides excellent field of vision as a result of the unique trapezoidal shape
- Suitable for use with 3M™ Reusable Full Face Masks featuring the Bayonet filter connection system
- Bayonet fitting allows filters to be twisted and clicked into place for ease of fitting
- Filter type AXP3R
- EN 371
- EN 143
For prolonged periods of use, 3M Reusable Respirators and Filters offer exceptional value and quality, all combine comfort with ease of use. 3M Respirators and Filters have to pass strict quality control tests and provide a consistently high level of safety.