3M 9914 FFP1+org. vapours Particulate Respirator with Valve. FFP1 lightweight respirator protects against dusts (up to 4 x LPN), mists and organic vapours. The activated carbon layer provides relief against nuisance odours, a 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up, and the braided. Maintenance-free respirator.
Cup shaped design is sturdy and collapse resistant, and the soft inner face seal, convex shape, nose clip and twin strapping helps to provide a comfortable fit across a broad range of face shapes. The braided, colour coded headbands make identification quick and easy: blue for FFP1 (NPF 12). Designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products.
Complies with EN 149 filtered half masks standard for protection against particles. Click HERE to read how to choose a respirator.
- Provides FFP1 (NPF 12) protection against dusts, mists and organic vapours
- Activated carbon layer provides relief against nuisance-level odours
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat build-up
- Convex shape, nose clip and twin strapping helps provide a comfortable fit across a broad range of face shapes
- Lightweight, cup-shaped design is sturdy and collapse resistant
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP1 NR D
3M is an innovative, global science-based company that is focused on developing products that improve people’s lives in a multitude of ways. 3M has designed a range of respirators using science to increase comfort, breathability and protection. 3M offers you a wide range of disposable, reusable, powered and supplied air respirators for protection against gases, vapours and particulates allowing you to choose the level and type of protection, comfort, style and maintenance requirements you need to work safely, comfortably and effectively.