PORTWEST CS25 Multiway Scarf with Anti-Microbial Finish. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and controls numerous odour-causing microorganisms that can accumulate in the fibres from skin contact and laundering. It can be worn in a combination of ways. The stretchy cotton elastane fabric allows for it to transform for a number of different uses but still retain its original shape.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 4-way stretch fabric for ease of movement and added comfort
- This product is highly versatile and can be worn in a number of different ways
- Reusable and machine washable at 60 degrees
- Anti-microbial finish Texpel MicroTM, kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Controls numerous odour-causing microorganisms that can accumulate in fibres from skin contact and laundering
- Keeps face fresh, dry and odour free
- Soft-to-touch cotton for ultimate wearer comfort
- Fabric : 92% Cotton, 8% Elastane, 180 g
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.