HONEYWELL HOWARD LEIGHT Impact In-Ear Pro Active Headset. Noise levels in industrial work environments can pose a serious threat to workers’ hearing and well-being. The need for environmental awareness and critical communication makes it a top priority for businesses to protect workers’ hearing while ensuring they can hear important communications on the job. Our Impact In-Ear PRO headset incorporates features that meet all those needs and offers SNR 30 protection.
- EN 352-2:2020; EN 352-7:2020; EN 352-9:2020; EN 352-10:2020
- Active Hear-Through amplifies surrounding sounds up to 82dB
- Hear crucial commands and environmental sounds
- Industry-leading attenuation levels of SNR 30dB
- Compact travel case with a variety of earplug sizes
- Battery: USB-C rechargeable lithium battery; 2 hours charging time; up to 10 hours
- Great for all industries, particularly where situational awareness and communication are critical
Howard Leight is a leading global provider of passive and electronic hearing protection and eye protection for shooting sports. Founded in 1972 by Howard Leight himself, the brand has pursued the prevention of hearing loss via innovative hearing conservation solutions. With a storied history in the market, including the invention of banded hearing in the 1970’s and PU foam earplugs in the 1980’s, Howard Leight continues as an industry leader with over 150 patents.