3M 9926 FFP2 Speciality Particulate Respirator for protection against dusts, mists and acid gases. It has a convex shape with a nose clip and twin strapping for a comfortable fit across a broad range of face shapes. The activated carbon layer provides relief against nuisance-level odours, a 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up, and the braided. Maintenance-free respirator.
Get reliable and effective FFP2 breathing protection against dusts (up to 12 x LPN), mists and acid gases, with 3M 9926. Lightweight and cup-shaped design is sturdy and collapse resistant, and the soft inner face seal, convex shape, nose clip and twin strapping helps provide a comfortable fit across a broad range of face shapes. Colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: blue for FFP2 (NPF 12). Designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products.
Complies with EN 149 filtered half masks standard for protection against particles. Click HERE to read how to choose a respirator.
- Provides FFP2 (NPF 12) protection against dusts, mists and acid gases
- Activated carbon layer helps provide relief against nuisance-level odours
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat build-up
- Convex shape, nose clip and twin strapping helps provide a comfortable fit across a broad range of face shapes
- Lightweight, cup-shaped design is sturdy and collapse resistant
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D
3M is an innovative, global science-based company that is focused on developing products that improve people’s lives in a multitude of ways. 3M has designed a range of respirators using science to increase comfort, breathability and protection. 3M offers you a wide range of disposable, reusable, powered and supplied air respirators for protection against gases, vapours and particulates allowing you to choose the level and type of protection, comfort, style and maintenance requirements you need to work safely, comfortably and effectively.