3M 6035 Particulate Filter P3R connects to any half or full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection. P3 R particulate filter has more surface area than many standard filters and offers lightweight and well-balanced breathing protection against solid and non-volatile liquid aerosols. A sprung mechanism allows the wearer to perform a quick and easy face seal check every time the filter is used. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily.
Complies with P3R standard. The hard case is ideal for harsh environments where easy decontamination and protection is needed.
Complies with EN 141 standard that specifies gas filters and combined filters for use as components in unassisted respiratory protective devices.
- Offers more surface area than many standard filters, potentially increasing service life
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Face seal check mechanism
- Use for protection in hazardous environments
- Filter type P3R
- EN 141
For prolonged periods of use, 3M Reusable Respirators offer exceptional value and quality, all combine comfort with ease of use. 3M Respirators have to pass strict quality control tests and provide a consistently high level of safety.