ICEMIX Cooling Spray has the same effect like frozen ice and is used as a medical device in first aid (pain reliever) when tearing or bruising of muscles, joints, limbs caused by impacts – bruises, sprains, etc. It is suitable for sports medicine, thanks to the high quality is widely used in sports sections, doctors, physiotherapists, etc.
The application is very simple: use a tea towel or layer of clothing between your skin and the cold source. Spray for 3-5 seconds from a distance of 15-20 cm in the affected area. Ensure adequate application, do not spray too long and from the short distance to avoid frostbite skin. The operation can be repeated after a 5-10 second break until the tissue cools down.
ATTENTION! If you spray ICEMIX closer than 15 cm for more than 5 seconds, then the temperature on the skin will be too low and that can cause a frostbite skin.
- Pressurized container!
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources!
- Do not spray over an open flame or other source of ignition!
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use!
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ° C!
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use on the face, neck, sensitive places and open wounds!
Composition: butane, propane, isopropyl alcohol, fragrance composition eucalyptus and mint.