WEESAFE WeeJet Chemical Protection Coverall, Type 3B/4B/5B/6B. WeeJet coverall type 3 provides a suitable protection against abroad range of chemical hazards (including Inorganic Chemicals) and biological hazards. Effective protection against range of commonly used chemicals combined with taped seams, double zip and storm flap. In addition, WeeJet garment feature a finger loop and knitted cuff to enhance comfort, durability and safety.
Cat. III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B, 6-B
- Type 3 : EN ISO 14605 : Protection against heavy liquid splashes
- Type 4 : EN ISO 14605 : Protection against saturation liquid of chemicals
- Type 5 : EN ISO 13982-1 : Protection against hazardous dry particulates
- Type 6 : EN ISO 13034 : Protection against light spray of liquids
- EN ISO 1073-2 : Protection against radioactive particulates contamination
- EN ISO 14126 : Protection against infectious agents
- EN ISO 1149-5 : Antistatic garment requirements
Complies with Category III, which includes exclusively the risks that may cause very serious consequences such as death or irreversible damage to health.
EN 14605 Protective clothing against liquid chemicals – performance requirements for clothing with liquid-tight (Type 3) or spray-tight connections (Type 4).
Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 requirements for protective clothing for use against solid and hazardous particles. Providing protection to the full body.
Type 6 EN ISO 13034 requirements for protective clothing for splashes of chemical products.
Click HERE to read more about protective clothing labelling.
WeeSafe clothing is certified by European bodies, in conformity with the European directive 89/686 / EEC. WeeSafe are in constant contact with public bodies and professional associations to respect the standards in force and anticipate those to come.