PORTWEST PS11 TECH LOOK Spectacle. Dielectric safety spectacles with metal free hinges features a tough and modern design with dual material on the side arms. The wide elastic band ensures an improved fit and can be easily combined with helmets and ear defenders. The removable EVA foam gasket allows extra comfort and offers additional protection against shocks and dust.
Certified according to EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection Standard applying to all types of individual protection of the eye which protects from hazards likely to damage the eye, except for nuclear radiation, x-rays, laser emissions and infrared emitted by low temperature sources. And EN 170 -Personal Eye Protection Standard including scale numbers and transmittance requirements for filters that protect against ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
- 99% UV protection
- Anti-scratch coating for added durability
- Anti-fog coating for additional comfort to the wearer
- Dual use with classic arms or with wide elastic band
- Soft arms tips for ultra comfort
- Detachable foam offers additional protection against shocks and dust
- Flexible arms for ultra comfort
- 100% metal free
- Side vents for added comfort
- Material – Nylon, EVA Foam
- EN 166 (1 FT)
- EN 170 (2C-1.2)
- ANSI/ISEA Z87 .1 +
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.