PORTWEST BIZWELD Cape Hood. Designed to give maximum protection and comfort to the wearer, the Bizweld cape hood will help keep you safe in dangerous work environments. The cape hood is made with a self fabric drawcord to allow for adjustment for a comforatble fit. Must be worn with a suitable coverall or jacket/trouser combination.
Certified according to EN ISO 11612 safety standard, that analyses protective properties of garments, their materials (protective fabrics) and accessories when presented with heat and flames. And EN ISO 11611 safety standard for protective clothing for use in welding and related processes.
- CE-CAT III
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Designed with a comfort fit
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- Material – 100% Cotton, FR Finish 330 g
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.