PORTWEST BIZ2 BIZWELD Jacket provides the wearer with all day protection and comfort. Features include secure stud fasteners down the front and two chest pockets with flaps. This flame resistant jacket also includes a concealed mobile phone pocket.
Complies with EN ISO 11612 standard that analyses protective properties of garments, their materials (protective fabrics) and accessories when presented with heat and flames. EN ISO 11611 safety standard for protective clothing for use in welding and related processes.
- CE-CAT III
- MATERIAL – Bizweld: 100% Cotton, FR Finish 330 g
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- Dual hazard protection
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 3 pockets for ample storage
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.