MTS JET ESD Safety Sandals S1 SRC are part of the mSoft series. Safety sandals are equipped with Soft System® shock absorbing heel airbag and Flex Zone sole. Ultra lightweight sandals with composite toe cap (100% metal-free) and sole with special ESD antistatic properties. Comfortable and breathable safety sandals have latex foam insole and oil-resistant Polyurethane outsole.
Primary environments of use: Indoors and outdoors.
Complies with EN 20345 standard for safety footwear. Click HERE to read more about footwear safety standards.
- EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC
- Toe Cap: Composite
- Lining: breathable Air System®
- Insole: Latex foam
- Outsole: Polyurethane (PU)
- A: Antistatic properties
- FO: Oil-resistant outsole
- E: Energy absorption in the heel area
- SRC (SRA + SRB): Slip-resistance on ceramic tile floor, Slip-resistance on steel floor with glycerol
- ESD: Minimise Static Electricity
The MTS safety shoes company better known as More Than Safety, has been based in southwest France since the company was founded in 1955 and is today one of the main European manufacturers of safety footwear. MTS produces over 1.4 million pairs of safety shoes every.