Medical Face Mask Type II, 50 masks per box. Medical Face Mask with non-woven material. Pleat style with ear loops and three-layer construction. Blue outer layer, white inner layer and the middle layer is filter. Adjustable nose clip for a better fit.
In order for your Type II mask to effectively protect you from the pollutants you should wear it for a maximum of four hours. Keep in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Complies with EN 14683 standard that medical face masks in Europe are required to comply with.
– Wash your hands with soap before you put on your mask.
– Pick up your mask by its ear loops. Without touching the mask itself, bring the loops up to your ears. Be sure that it covers your nose and your mouth. Secure the mask around the bridge of your nose with metal tab.
– If you wear glasses, put them on top of your face mask.
– After you take mask off, throw it away.
– Wash your hands after discarding the mask.