Manulatex GCM Chainmail Glove is a personal protective equipment (PPE) category II. Chainmail glove is equipped with food grade removable polyurethane strap and stainless steel press-stud. Wrist fastening with straps gives the possibility to the operator to adjust the glove fastening. Movements are more simple and more natural. 100% PU straps and 100% stainless steel buckles are removable and replaceable. Available in left-handed glove (GA) or right-handed glove (DR) reversible. Chainmail gloves can be cleaned using a suitable washing gun, by soaking, by vigorous brushing or in a washing machine. In all cases, the water with added product must be at a maximum temperature of 63 °C.
The GCM glove provides protection against cutting and stabbing when:
- Working in slaughter houses, in meat industries during boning and cutting operations
- Working in catering establishments, for processing meat, fish and shellfish
- Working in plastics, leather, textile and paper industries
- Laying floor coverings and similar works
- The GCM glove is made of 100% stainless steel chainmail
- Wire diameter: 0,5 mm
- Ring internal diameter: 3 mm
- Ring external diameter: 4 mm
- Fastening wrist and forearm by removable strap with adjustable buckle and press stud
- Strap covered by mesh
- Long cuff and bladestop cuff with stainless steel stiffeners
- PPE (personal protective equipment) category II
- Technical sheet
This glove complies with NF EN 1082-1 & ISO 13999-1: Protective clothing. Gloves and armguards protecting against cuts and stabs from hand knives
Stainless steel in accordance with NF A 36-711 regulation: Steel other than for packaging – Stainless steel intended to come into contact with foodstuffs, products and drinks for humans or animals and with NF EN 1811 + A1 regulation – Reference test method for release of nickel from products intended to come into direct and prolonged contact with the skin.
Click HERE to read more about protective glove safety standards.