THERMOWAVE MERINO WARM ACTIVE Thermal Long Pants. Thermowave Merino Warm Active collection is ideal for mid to high intensity activities and has been designed with snow sports in mind.
Made with dual fibre technology, the polyester layer provides efficient moisture transport whilst the wool and polyamide fiber ensure warmth and durability. This combination results in a breathable and anti bacterial fabric which reduces bad odours and skin irritation. At only 160 GSM, Merino Warm Active men’s base layer guarantees comfort and warmth in all weather conditions and helps our Bravers to perform at their best.
Thermowave Merino Warm Active collection also includes men’s thermal long sleeve shirt.
- Material – 47% Thermowave Functional Polyester (Recycled), 42% Thermowave Merino Wool, 11% Polyamide. 160 g/m2
- Merino wool and polyamide fiber ensures warmth and durability
- Quick-drying Recycled Polyester provides efficient moisture transport
- Stretchy material for versatile performance
- Wide and comfortbale elastic waistband
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flat seams do not irritate the skin
- Lets the skin breathe
- Odour control
Merino wool is one of, if not the, finest wools today, leading the pack of other conventional wools with its perfectly soft nature and fine fiber texture. Breathable in summer, insulating in winter, yet exceptionally soft and lightweight.
Thermowave’s merino wool is special for its 4 Seasons Active properties so you could explore and experience unpredictable & wild nature whenever you want no matter the weather conditions.
Recycled Nylon Polyester. The ideal sustainable choice, recycled fabrics utilise fewer resources in their production, while retaining excelent fiber properties. For durable comfort with minimal bulk, recycled nylon and polyester provide exceptional moisture management, and move freely with you, even through challenging activity.