THERMOWAVE Merino Tube Scarf is made of merino wool and is longer in the front to keep you warm on cold days. Suitable for winter sports, running, hiking, traveling, hunting, fishing and working outside.
- Excellent moisture management
- Comfortable and soft on the skin
- High breathability
- Special fibers are less-irritating
- Measure: height – 51 cm, width at the narrowest point (the top) – 25 cm
- Weight 220 GSM
- Material: 80% Thermowave Merino Wool and 20% Polyamide (outside), 100% Thermowave Functional Polyester (inside)
Merino wool is one of, if not the, finest wools today, leading the pack of other conventional wools with its perfectly soft nature and fine fiber texture. Breathable in summer, insulating in winter, yet exceptionally soft and lightweight.
Thermowave’s merino wool is special for its 4 Seasons Active properties so you could explore and experience unpredictable & wild nature whenever you want no matter the weather conditions.