PORTWEST S553 RADIAL 3 IN 1 Jacket. Ideal for modern corporate use, this contemporary cut jacket has a sporty fit and is totally waterproof, windproof and breathable. The dual-fabric outer shell has Oxford reinforced panels for additional durability. Water resistant zippers give a sophisticated, low profile finish. The inner fleece jacket provides insulation in colder conditions or can be zipped out to be worn as a standalone fleece. The ultimate in quality, style and function combined.
The Portwest Jacket can be worn in three different ways:
As it comes: The waterproof jacket with the warm fleece inside. Without the fleece: The waterproof jacket without the fleece – for stormy, wet conditions without the cold. Just as a fleece: Don’t wear the jacket, and stay warm in chilly but dry weather.
- Shell Fabric : 100% Polyester, Peach Finish 130 g
- Additional Lining Fabric : Upper Body: 100% Polyester Mesh 65 g, Lower Body & Sleeve: 100% Polyester 190T Taffeta 60 g
- Contrast Fabric : 100% Polyester Oxford 600D 190 g
- WP 10 000 mm
- MVP 15 000 g/m2/24hr
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Water resistant zips to prevent water penetration
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.