PORTWEST S478 HI-VIS T-shirt. Keep cool in this high quality, value for money Hi-Vis T-Shirt. The lightweight sports-type fabric provides unbeatable wearer comfort and great ventilation on those hot summer days.
Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard that imposes requirements on visible workwear for employees in high-risk areas.
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Quality wicking fabric finish enhances fabric drying and aids stain removal
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- S478 + TX71 certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 3 ensemble
- CE certified
- Material – 100% Polyester, Bird Eye Knit 150 g
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.