PORTWEST S350 SEALTEX AIR Rain Jacket. The clever styling, exceptional water resistance and breathable properties make this garment a great value waterproof jacket. The tough fabric and welded seams are combined with a generous fit for wearer comfort.
Certified according to EN 343 – safety standard for protective clothing against rain.
- N 343: 2019 Class 3:2 X WP 5,000mm, MVP 7,752 g/m2/24 hr
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Durable and stretchy with wipe clean finish
- Waterproof with welded seams to prevent water penetration
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Double storm flap to protect against the elements
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Inner elasticated cuff
- Material – Sealtex Air: 100% Polyester, Tricot Knit, PU Coated 180 g
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.