PORTWEST PW371 HI-VIS Baffle Jacket. This thoughtfully designed PW3 Hi-Vis Baffle features HiVisTex Pro reflective tape for greater freedom of movement. The polyester ripstop outer combined with lightweight Insulatex thermal insulation offers an ultrasoft, water resistant solution for outdoor wear. Clever features include Ezee zip fastening and zipped pockets for secure storage.
Complies with EN ISO 20471 an international standard that imposes requirements on visible workwear for employees in high-risk areas.
- Texpel stain resistant finish repels dirt and stains
- Inner soft Insulatex lining offering warmth and comfort
- Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tape for increased visibility
- Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- Shell Fabric : 100% Polyester 85 g
- Filling Fabric : Insulatex Lining 170g
- Contrast Fabric : 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane 160 g laminated to 100% Polyester Micro Polar Fleece 150g 310 g
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.