PORTWEST PW351 HI-VIS Bib & Brace Winter Overalls. Premium insulated winter bib trouser made from durable 300D Oxford polyester fabric. With a zip off function at the back, the bib can be removed completely to turn it into a trouser which adds to its overall versatility. Following the great PW3 signature design, this garment has top loading kneepad pockets, secure zipped storage pockets, rule pocket and detachable holster pockets.
Wear together with PORTWEST PW261 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket.
Complies with EN ISO 20471 Class 2 standard that imposes requirements on visible workwear for employees in high-risk areas. And EN 343 – safety standard for protective clothing against rain. EN 342 – safety standard for clothing designed for protection in cold environments.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- EN 343 Class 3:1
- EN 342
- Waterproof: 15,000 mm
- 16 pockets for ample storage
- Detachable bib and braces for greater versatility
- Zip off holster pockets for added versatility
- Side zip leg opening for easy access
- Reinforced panels in high wear areas for maximum durability
- Top-loading knee pad pockets for quick and easy access
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.