PORTWEST PW261 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket is keeping you dry and safe, the PW2 Winter Jacket provides maximum warmth in cold weather conditions. 300D waterproof fabric and dynamic design coupled with a good fit guarantees maximum comfort and reliability. The bright florescent fabric combined with retroreflective tape ensures you are visible and safe on the job.
Complies with EN ISO 20471 Class 3 standard that imposes requirements on visible workwear for employees in high-risk areas. And EN 343 – safety standard for protective clothing against rain. EN 342 – safety standard for clothing designed for protection in cold environments.
- EN 343 Class 3:1
- EN 342
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- Waterproof: 15,000 mm
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- 100% metal free – anti-scratch design with no exposed metal parts
- Detachable lined hood
- Curved back hem for added protection
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Fleece lined collar to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- Reflective trim for increased visibility and safety
- Twin-stitched seams for extra durability
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.