PORTWEST KX341 JOGGER HI-VIS Flexi Trousers. Slim fitting Hi-Vis jogger that provides incredible comfort and flexibility. Reinforced knee panels with subtle articulation allow for increased freedom of movement whilst the ribbed waistband and elasticated hems ensure a universal fit. Additional features include pre-bent knees, a crotch gusset and multiple pockets ideal for the secure storage of phones, pens and tools. Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tapes for increased visibility.
Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard that imposes requirements on visible workwear for employees in high-risk areas.
- EN ISO 20471
- 4-way stretch fabric for ease of movement and added comfort
- Double-layer reinforced knee protection for extra strength and durability
- 5 pockets for ample storage
- Easy access cargo pockets
- Fully ribbed waistband with drawstring ensures a universal fit
- Pre-bent knees allow for increased freedom of movement
- Bartacked at all stress points
- Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tape for increased visibility
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Slim fit design for exceptional comfort
- Heat applied segmented reflective tape for added visibility
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.