PORTWEST H441 HI-VIS Rain Trousers. Like the Hi-Vis Rain Jacket, Portwest Hi-Vis Rain Trousers are lightweight and extremely practical. They can be layered over the wearers own trousers for complete waterproof protection.
Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard that imposes requirements on visible workwear for employees in high-risk areas. And EN 343 standard for protection against rain.
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Stud adjustable hems for a secure fit
- Twin-stitched seams for extra durability
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Wind resistant to protect against wind chill
- Material – 100% Polyester, 190T, Plain Weave, PVC coated 200 g
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 SUPPLEMENTAL CLASS E
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- EN 343: 2019 Class 3:1 X (WP 5,000mm )
- EN ISO 20471 Class 1
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.