PORTWEST H440 HI-VIS Rain Jacket. Designed to keep the wearer visible, safe and dry in foul weather conditions, the H440 is extremely practical and waterproof. It offers exceptional value for money and can be perfectly matched with the H441 Hi-Vis Rain Trouser. This garment can be easily rolled up and stored when not in use.
Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard that imposes requirements on visible workwear for employees in high-risk areas. And EN 343 standard for protection against rain.
- Material – 100% Polyester, 190T, Plain Weave, PVC coated 200 g
- Lining – Yoke Only: 100% Polyester Mesh 60 g
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
- EN 343: 2019 Class 3:1 X (WP 5,000mm )
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Inner elasticated cuff
- Adjustable cord and toggle for a secure fit
- Vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.