PORTWEST FR57 Welding Bib & Brace Overalls offer complete protection to workers exposed to heat. The trousers are constructed with high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility. Features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on the legs, two front patch pockets, one rule pocket, one front chest pocket, one back pocket with flap and stud closure and adjustable bottom leg opening.
EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1 – standard that analyses protective properties of garments, their materials (protective fabrics) and accessories when presented with heat and flames.
EN ISO 11611, Class 2, A1+A2 – safety standard for protective clothing for use in welding and related processes.
EN 1149-5 – standard for protective clothing (or gloves) for protection against electric arcs.
- Material – Bizflame Work: 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre, 350 g/m2
- CE-CAT III
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 A1+A2
- EN 1149 -5
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.