PORTWEST FR56 Welding Trousers are constructed with high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility. Features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on legs, knee pad pockets, ruler pocket, front fly brass zip and adjustable bottom leg opening.
Complies with EN ISO 11612 standard that analyses protective properties of garments, their materials (protective fabrics) and accessories when presented with heat and flames. EN ISO 11611 safety standard for protective clothing for use in welding and related processes. EN ISO 1149 standard for protective clothing (or gloves) for protection against electric arcs.
- CE-CAT III
- EN 1149 -5
- EN 61482-1-2 Class 1
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 A1+A2
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 7 pockets for ample storage
- Material – Bizflame Plus: 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 350 g
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.