PORTWEST FR55 Welding Jacket is constructed with high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility. Features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on shoulders and arms, concealed front brass zip, two front chest pockets with flap and stud closure. Adjustable sleeve opening.
Complies with EN ISO 11612 standard that analyses protective properties of garments, their materials (protective fabrics) and accessories when presented with heat and flames. EN ISO 11611 safety standard for protective clothing for use in welding and related processes. EN ISO 1149 standard for protective clothing (or gloves) for protection against electric arcs. EN 61482-1-2 standard for protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc.
- CE-CAT III
- EN 1149 -5
- EN 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 A1+A2
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Class 2 welding protection
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Zip opening with concealed press studs
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Material – Bizflame Plus: 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 350 g
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.