PORTWEST BIZ4 BIZWELD Bib & Brace Overalls. Offering complete lower body and chest protection, the Bizweld Bib and Brace garment has been designed with the safety and protection of the wearer in mind. It has been constructed with a large chest flap pocket in the front for carrying tools or personal belongings and also boasts two side pockets, a back hip pocket with flap and a rule pocket. The adjustable elasticated straps offer maximum comfort and a perfect fit.
Complies with EN ISO 11612 standard that analyses protective properties of garments, their materials (protective fabrics) and accessories when presented with heat and flames. EN ISO 11611 safety standard for protective clothing for use in welding and related processes.
- CE-CAT III
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
- Twin-stitched seams for extra durability
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit
- Material – Bizweld: 100% Cotton, FR Finish 330 g
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.