PORTWEST B315 HI-VIS Sweatshirt uses a full zip to offer extra ease and versatility, while incorporating a two tone design for protection against dirt. Other features include 2 large pockets at the front, an adjustable hood for varied weather conditions, elasticated rib waistband and cuffs, and reflective heat seal tape for enhanced visibility.
Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard that imposes requirements on visible workwear for employees in high-risk areas.
- Knitted fabric with brushed backing
- Heat-sealed reflective tape for added visibility
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard
- Complies with ANSI/ISEA 107: 2015 TYPE R standard
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.