JALAS 6418 BIO Safety Sandals S1P SRC – highest level of protection! Sandals with excellent grip, perfect fit and shock absorption. Anti-static ESD safety ankle shoes have ProNose toe reinforcement and oil-resistant outsole. Metal free shoes meet the EU flower environmental criteria and are good environmental choice.
Primary environments of use: Indoors, metal-free requirements for shoes, environments with risk for outsole penetration.
Complies with EN 20345 standard for safety footwear. Click HERE to read more about footwear safety standards.
- EN ISO 20345: 2011, S1P SRC
- Upper: Microfiber, Textile
- Lining: Polyester, polyamide
- Outsole: PU midsole, plastic shank
- Insole: Textile, soft EVA, polyester-based conductive thread, double shock absorption zones in Poron® XRD®
- Safety Toe Cap: Composite
- A: Antistatic Properties
- FO: Oil-Resistant Outsole
- SRC (SRA + SRB): Slip-resistance on ceramic tile floor, Slip-resistance on steel floor with glycerol
- ESD: Minimise Static Electricity
JALAS designs and constructs world-class, technologically advanced safety footwear, maintaining the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship available. Through continuous product development, profound material knowhow and advanced partner collaborations, our products lead the way for innovation, safety and comfort. We are a genuine heritage brand, born in 1916 in Jokipii , Finland, where our sophisticated laboratory, R&D teams and main production are still located.