JALAS 5362 SPOC Work Shoes O1. A light, sporty, comfortable low-cut safety shoe featuring side-mounted BOA® Fit System for convenience. A ventilated textile upper gives strong yet flexible support for feet and keeps them cool when the heat is on. An oil-resistant nitrile outer sole provides excellent grip in slippery conditions, and JALAS® double impact protection zones in Poron® XRD® keeps feet safe all day long.
Primary environments of use: Cleaning, hotel- and restaurant work, healthcare, care work, service work, office work, shop work.
Complies with EN 20347 standard that specifies basic and additional (optional) requirements for occupational footwear that is not exposed to any mechanical risks (impact or compression). Click HERE to read more about footwear safety standards.
- EN ISO 20347: 2012, O1 A E FO SRC
- Upper: Textile
- Lining: Polyester
- Insole: Textile, soft EVA, polyester-based conductive thread, double shock absorption zones in Poron® XRD®
- Outsole: EVA, rubber outsole
- Boa® Fit System
- A: Antistatic Properties
- E: Energy absorption in the heel area (tested at 20 Joules)
- FO: Oil-Resistant Outsole
- SRC (SRA + SRB): Slip-resistance on ceramic tile floor, Slip-resistance on steel floor with glycerol
- ESD: Minimise Static Electricity
JALAS designs and constructs world-class, technologically advanced safety footwear, maintaining the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship available. Through continuous product development, profound material knowhow and advanced partner collaborations, our products lead the way for innovation, safety and comfort. We are a genuine heritage brand, born in 1916 in Jokipii , Finland, where our sophisticated laboratory, R&D teams and main production are still located.