JALAS 3800 RESPIRO Safety Sandals S1, SRB – highest level of protection! Sandals with excellent grip, perfect fit and shock absorption. Anti-static ESD safety sandals have Aluminium Toecap and oil-resistant outsole. Ultra-high air permeability and three-layer laminate provided by IQTEX based on patented technologies.
Primary environments of use: Indoors, dry environments, clean environments
Complies with EN 20345 standard for safety footwear. Click HERE to read more about footwear safety standards.
- EN ISO 20345: 2011, S1 SRB
- Upper: Microfiber
- Lining: Polyester, polyamide
- Outsole: PU midsole, plastic shank, TPU outsole
- Insole: Textile, soft EVA, polyester-based conductive thread, double shock absorption zones in Poron® XRD®
- Safety Toe Cap: Aluminium
- A: Electrical resistance (between 0.1-1000 Mega Ohms)
- E: Energy absorption in the heel area (tested at 20 Joules)
- FO: Oil-resistant outsole
- SRB: Slip-resistance on steel floor with glycerol
- ESD: Minimise Static Electricity
JALAS designs and constructs world-class, technologically advanced safety footwear, maintaining the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship available. We are a genuine heritage brand, born in 1916 in Jokipii , Finland, where our sophisticated laboratory, R&D teams and main production are still located.