JALAS 3438 ARIOSO Safety Sandals S1P SRC. Comfortable safety sandal featuring highest quality (S1P) protection for enhanced breathability. The PU-coated leather and textile upper provides feet with stability and support, and anti-static safeguard. An oil-resistant PU outer sole provides great grip, and JALAS® Aluminium Toe Cap protection and plasma-treated puncture protection help to protect feet.
Primary environments of use: Indoors, environments with risk for outsole penetration.
Complies with EN 20345 standard for safety footwear. Click HERE to read more about footwear safety standards.
- EN ISO 20345: 2011, S1P SRC
- Toecap: Aluminium
- Nail protection: Plasma-treated composite (PTC) textile
- Upper: PU-coated leather, textile
- Lining: Polyester, polyamide
- Insole: FX1 CLASSIC
- Outsole: Plastic shank, PU outsole
- A: Electrical resistance (between 0.1-1000 Mega Ohms)
- E: Energy absorption in the heel area (tested at 20 Joules)
- FO: Oil-Resistant Outsole
- P: Penetration-Resistant Outsole
- SRC: SRA + SRB: Slip-resistance on ceramic tile floor + Slip-resistance on steel floor with glycerol
JALAS designs and constructs world-class, technologically advanced safety footwear, maintaining the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship available. We are a genuine heritage brand, born in 1916 in Jokipii , Finland, where our sophisticated laboratory, R&D teams and main production are still located.