JALAS 3108 MONZA GRIP Safety Sandals S1P SRB HRO. A dependable, comfortable safety sandal featuring highest quality (S1P) protection for enhanced breathability. The PU-coated leather and textile upper provides feet with stability and support, and anti-static safeguard. An oil and heat-resistant nitrile outer sole provides great grip, and JALAS® Aluminium Toe Cap protection, plasma-treated puncture protection and double impact protection zones in Poron® XRD® help protect feet.
Primary environments of use: Indoors, environments with risk for outsole penetration.
Complies with EN 20345 standard for safety footwear. Click HERE to read more about footwear safety standards.
- EN ISO 20345: 2011, S1P SRB HRO
- Toecap: Aluminium
- Nail protection: Plasma-treated composite (PTC) textile
- Upper: PU-coated leather, textile
- Lining: Polyester, polyamide
- Insole: Textile, soft EVA, polyester-based conductive thread, double shock absorption zones in Poron® XRD®
- Outsole: PU midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole
- A: Electrical resistance (between 0.1-1000 Mega Ohms
- E: Energy absorption in the heel area (tested at 20 Joules)
- SRB: Slip-resistance on steel floor with glycerol
- HRO: Heat-resistant outsole compound tested at 300°C
- ESD: Minimise Static Electricity
JALAS designs and constructs world-class, technologically advanced safety footwear, maintaining the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship available. We are a genuine heritage brand, born in 1916 in Jokipii , Finland, where our sophisticated laboratory, R&D teams and main production are still located.