PORTWEST S351 SEALTEX AIR Rain Trousers. A garment of exceptional quality, the Sealtex AIR trouser is made from a unique lightweight material which offers an unrivalled mixture of breathability, waterproof and windproof protection.
Certified according to EN 343 – safety standard for protective clothing against rain.
- EN 343: 2019 Class 3:2 X WP 5,000 mm, MVP 7,752 g/m2/24 hr
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Durable and stretchy with wipe clean finish
- Waterproof with welded seams to prevent water penetration
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Stud adjustable hems for a secure fit
- Material – Sealtex Air: 100% Polyester, Tricot Knit, PU Coated 180g
- Portwest size chart
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.