FLOWFLEX SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Home Rapid Test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 (Covid) antigens in anterior nasal specimens. For self-testing use.
FlowFlex is a Notified Body for CE marking. FlowFlex Antigen Rapid Test has been validated in European Union. This guarantees that the test operates within the limits allowed by the manufacturer. Read more about rapid antigen tests on the Health Board website.
- Sample type: Nasal swab
- Time to result: 15 min
- Specificity: 99.50%
- Accuracy: 98.8%
FlowFlex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test instruction:
- Gently insert the entire absorbent tip of the swab into 1 nostril.
- Firmly rub the swab in a circular motion around the inside wall of the nostril 5 times. Take approximately 15 seconds to collect the specimen. Be sure to collect any nasal drainage that may be present onto the swab.
- Repeat this in the other nostril.
- Immediately place the swab into the tube and swirl for 30 seconds.
- Rotate the swab 5 times while squeezing the tube.
- Remove the swab while squeezing the tube.
- Attach the dropper tip firmly onto the tube. Mix thoroughly by swirling or flicking the bottom of the tube.
- Open the cassette pouch and lay the cassette on a clean, flat surface.
- Gently squeeze the tube and dispense 2 drops of solution into the Sample Well.
- Result should be read at 15 minutes.