BENNON BLACK Clogs OB E A SRC FO. Specialized black microfiber shoe with heel strap, suitable for operations requiring comfortable, hygienic, easy-to-maintain footwear.
Complies with EN 20347 standard that specifies basic and additional (optional) requirements for occupational footwear that is not exposed to any mechanical risks (impact or compression). Click HERE to read more about footwear safety standards.
- EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E A SRC FO
- Upper material: microfiber
- Lining: antibacterial Cambrelle
- Insole: EVA + Cambrelle
- Outsole: PU/PU HIGHWAY
- A: Anti-static properties
- E: Energy absorption in the heel area
- FO: Oil-Resistant Outsole
- SRC (SRA + SRB): Slip-resistance on ceramic tile floor, Slip-resistance on steel floor with glycerol
BENNON® consists of several collections that provide customers with footwear products with a higher added value that results from higher quality materials and components or from advanced manufacturing technologies. The motto of our brand, which says “EXPERIENCE OF EXPERTS”, clearly signals that we base our significant advantage over potential competitors on our narrow specialization and our long term experience in the shoe industry and that our goal is to satisfy our customers.