3M D8094 Secure Click Filter A1B1E1K1P3R is CE approved against certain organic vapours with a boiling point above 65 °C, inorganic gases, acid gases and ammonia, as well as particulates. It also offers protection against formaldehyde up to 10 ppm. Use filter with 3M™ 800 Series Secure Click™ Reusable Respirators. New dual flow cartridges and filters allow for easier breathing.
EN 14387 standard refers to gas filters and combined filters for use as components in unassisted respiratory protective devices.
Filters must NOT be immersed in water/liquid during cleaning. The plastic components of the filters may be wiped clean with 3M™ 105 Surface Cleaner. If comfortable breathing becomes difficult, replace 3M™ Secure Click™ particulate filters, also if the filter becomes dirty or physically damaged. Check the expiration date before use. For other restrictions on use, refer to the instruction manual that comes with the products.
- New dual flow filters allow for easier breathing
- Protects against gases, vapours and particulate hazards
- Quick, simple cartridge connection. Simply align the connections and push until you hear a click
- Use with 3M™ Secure Click™ Reusable Respirators 800 Series
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and compatibility with welding and grinding shields
- 2 pcs
- EN 14387: 2004 + A1: 2008
For prolonged periods of use, 3M Reusable Respirators offer exceptional value and quality, all combine comfort with ease of use. 3M Respirators have to pass strict quality control tests and provide a consistently high level of safety.