3M AURA 9422+ FFP2 Respirator for Food Manufacturing Industry with Valve. Protects against hazards, such as, dusts (up to 12 x LPN), mists, smoke and fume. Disposable respirator is specifically designed for the food manufacturing industry and for those that requires staple-free and/or visually detectable respirators, like the pharmaceutical industry. The Cool Flow™ exhalation valve in 9422+ respirator helps with worker comfort especially when working in hot and humid conditions. Ingenious 3-panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes, accommodates facial movements and makes the respirator easy to talk through. Sculptured nose panel with a curved low profile design help provide a good field of vision and compatibility of eyewear. It is compatible with other 3M personal safety products, such as eyewear and earplugs.
Complies with EN 149 filtered half masks standard for protection against particles. Click HERE to read how to choose a respirator.
- Highly visible bright blue colour for quick search recognition
- Staple-free and welded blue headstraps help to minimise contamination risks to your food production
- Concealed adjustable nose-clip that is metal detectable for safety of your production
- Hygienically individually wrapped to protect from contamination prior to use
- Innovative chin tab to improve the ease of fitting and adjustment
- Embossed top panel of the respirator helps reduce eyewear fogging for improved visibility
- Improved breathing ease and comfort that combines the benefits of 3M electrets particulate filter material with advanced low breathing resistance filter technology
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists, smoke and fume
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D Kaitse: tolm/udu
3M is an innovative, global science-based company that is focused on developing products that improve people’s lives in a multitude of ways. 3M has designed a range of respirators using science to increase comfort, breathability and protection. 3M offers you a wide range of disposable, reusable, powered and supplied air respirators for protection against gases, vapours and particulates allowing you to choose the level and type of protection, comfort, style and maintenance requirements you need to work safely, comfortably and effectively.